Basic informationsThe 6th year of Schmolz + Bickenbach Bělá Cup Beach Tournament is held from 1st to 3rd July 2011 in local open air pool area. We are very pleased to invite you to city Bělá pod Bezdězem.
The tournament was ranked among official EHF tournaments.
Schmolz + Bickenbach Bělá Cup is held as mix tournament, it means that both men’s (max 32 teams) and women’s teams (max 24 teams) are welcomed.
Playing schedule will be specified according to the number of registered teams.
Registration fee is CZK 1750, it’s approx. EUR 75 and includes the right of the team start at the tournament + FREE CD full of the tournament´s photos from the professional photographer from Switzerland!Samples of the photos from the last year of the tournament you can find in PHOTOGALLERY.
Each team has to pay CZK 500 (EUR 22) as return guarantee and will be given back after the tournament (in case that team will play all of its matches and in case that the team use the accomodation in schoolclass, the class must be return without any damages).
(more in Team registration) .
Refreshment will be ensured directly in the area. We prepared improved menu of meals and drinks incl. vegetarian meals from breakfast menu to dinner.
Classroom accommodation –
- school in Bělá pod Bezdězem, cca 1km walking from the area
- Price - 600 CZK (25 Euro)/night/team
- 1 room per team, each team has its own classroom and own key. Each team will pay a deposit which will be used in case of possible damage. The deposit will be returned at the moment of handover of the classroom. School is approx. 1km away to the beach court area.
Tents – school garden
- Price - 50 CZK (3 Euro)/night/person.
- there is a possibility to set up a tent in school garden
- school is approx. 1km away to the beach court area.
NOTICE! Payment for accommodation will be picked currently with the registration fee. Officially registered will be therefore only teams with paid registration fee + accommodation.
HOW TO GET TO BĚLÁ POD BEZDĚZEM BY CAR?
From Prague you will come on main road R10 direction Liberec. Leave it on exit No.46 following Mladá Boleslav - Industrial zone and continue to Česká Lípa direction. Leaving Mladá Boleslav, or Kosmonosy go on approx.12 km and turn on 3rd guide-post Bělá pod Bezdězem 2km. After entering city Bělá pod Bezdězem search for swimming area.
Please pay attention to the players' insurance! "Each team is responsible for their insurance" (according EHF EBT Regulations, point 2)