Basic informationsBasic informations
The 13th year of CEFEG Bělá Cup 2018 Beach Tournament is held from 29.6.-1.7.2018 in local open air pool area. We are very pleased to invite you to city Bělá pod Bezdězem.
CEFEG Bělá Cup 2018 is held as mix tournament, it means that both men’s (max 32 teams) and women’s teams (max 24 teams) are welcomed.
Playing schedule will be specified according to the number of registered teams.
Following items must be paid by all teams that participated in the tournament:
1) Registration fee - CZK 1850 ( EUR 74): includes the right of the team start at the tournament + photos from the professional photographer. Samples of the photos from the last year of the tournament you can find in photogallery.
2) Returnt guarantee - CZK 500 (EUR 20 ): will be given back after the tournament (team must play all of its matches and return class without any damages). Registration fee, resp. return guarantee won´t be returned if already registrated team won´t come to the tournament. Only exception is if another team will be able to play as a reserve one so the system of tournament won´t be disrupt. Accomodation fee will be given back in every case. More in Team registration.
3) Player´s registration – 300CZK (EUR 12)/player – includes:
• entry fee to the swimming area during the tournament,
• 3 x meal according to your own choice (food´s price doesn´t matter, it´s up to you if you choose the cheapest or the most expensive meal)
• rubber bracellet from Bela Cup´s collection, only for participants, read following instructions!
If you want to be officially registrated, registration fee + return guarantee + player´s registration for min. 7 persons must be paid in return!
• necessary for your identification during the tournament,
For official registration you have to pay 5 persons as the minimum. If final number of your team will be different, additional persons will be paid directly in Bela in tournament office (don´t forget Registration form filled in before!!!) before your first match. We again aware that without rubber bracellet you won´t be.
• without this special bracellet you won´t be allowed to enter tournament´s area + school area,
• players without bracellet can´t be admitted to theirs matches,
• in case you lost your bracellet you have to buy another one by organizers. In this case player/participant pays only the bracellet (price for: 1 day – 25 CZK or EUR 1, 2 days – 50 CZK or EUR 2, 3 days – 75CZK or EUR 3).
We must aware all participants that entrance fee must be paid by all visitors of the swimming area in Bela pod Bezdezem! Even they are just go to swim.
ENTRANCE FOR ACCOMPANYING PERSONS
Other members of the team (parents, friends, coaches) have two possibilites how to enter the tournament´s area:
1) buy a rubber bracellet for 300CZK that includes entry for 3 days + 3 x meals + special bracellet.
2) buy a single entrance fee (official cash box on the opposite side of the swimming area).
We again aware all players that without rubber bracellet you won´t be allowed to the tournament!
Refreshment will be ensured directly in the area. We prepared improved menu of meals and drinks (coctails as well) incl. vegetarian meals from breakfast menu to dinner. It is strictly forbidden to bring your own alcoholic drinks to the sport area!
a) Classroom accommodation, price 750 CZK or EUR 30 night/team.
The school is in Bělá pod Bezdězem, cca 1km walking from the area.
b) tents – school garden, price 70 CZK or EUR 3/night/person.
NOTICE! Payment for accommodation will be picked currently with the registration fee. Officially registered will be therefore only teams with paid registration fee + accommodation.
There will be also shuttle schools-beach courts. Detailed information you will get at the beginning of the tournament.
There´s no possibility to build up your own tents directly in sport area otherwise you can be exluded from the tournament!
Consumption of alcoholic drinks is availalbe only in the tournament´s area or in official restaurants!
Strictly forbiden grilling, party organising, music playing in the school area during the nigh-time!
In case you will break any of above mentioned restriction you can be excluded from the tournament or even incriminate of police intervention. In the interest of future years of beach tournament in Bela pod Bezdezem, we kindly ask you to observe above mentioned rules! Thank you.
HOW TO GET TO BĚLÁ POD BEZDĚZEM BY CAR?
From Prague you will come on main road R10 direction Liberec. Leave it on exit No.46 following Mladá Boleslav - Industrial zone and continue to Česká Lípa direction. Leaving Mladá Boleslav, or Kosmonosy go on approx.14 km and turn on 4th guide-post Bělá pod Bezdězem. There will be a petrol station on your right side. Entering the city and go approx 1km - on the first big crossroad turn left and after approx 1km decline you will see the are on your right side.